Monday, May 6, 2013

Kadayawan Festival in Davao City

My friend Potpot has many talents and one of those is he has a good eye with a camera.

Whenever my time allows  it... I browse through his travel blog just to look at the new pics posted from his travels all over the Philippines and abroad.  

He works for a telecom provider company  in the Philippines and is Head of Marketing Department for Mindanao. I remember asking  him last August 2012  that I would like to download some of his photos because most of his shots capture that special moment of the event and shows the true colors of the subject and life itself.

Here are some of my favorites from his Travel Blog featuring the Kadayawan Festival of Davao City which is celebrated every month of August in Davao City.












For more stories on  Travel Trilogy, you may click on the link below: 
http://www.traveltrilogy.blogspot.com/2013/01/kadayawan-festival-harmony-in-diversity.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

indeed... very colorful.