Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mary Kaye - You can do it!



A one of a kind success story. 


"YOU CAN DO IT!"

These words embody the very spirit of Mary Kay Ash and the Company she created.  Its the spirit she learned as a child growing up in Hot Wells, Texas.  Her mother was the one who always encouraged her everytime she is facing new and daunting tasks. "You can do it, Mary Kay, you can do it".  Mary Kay did more than just embrace this empowering spirit --- she passed it on through a remarkable company that would inspire millions in generations to come.

The company story did not begin until Mary Kay Ash faced a situation all too familiar to most women.  After 25 years in the direct selling business, Mary Kay resigned her position as national training director when yet another man she had trained was promoted above her --- at twice her salary. Her response at first was visionary -- she started writing a book that would help women gain the opportunities she had been denied but soon she realized that she was creating a plan that would do so much more than give advice!  It formed the foundation for a new opportunity where women could develop their talents and achieve unlimited success.

In 1963,with $ 5,000 in savings coupled with her past experience, Mary Kay enlisted the help of her 20 year old son Richard and created Beauty by Mary Kay.  It was the first company dedicated to making life more beautiful for women. It was founded , not on competitive rule, but on the GOLDEN RULE - ON PRAISING PEOPLE TO SUCCESS and on the principle of placing FAITH FIRST, FAMILY SECOND and CAREER THIRD. Mary Kay's company is one "with a heart".




Today, her vision, her courage and unwavering

spirit continue to bring women the opportunity to 

achieve their potential and bring their dreams to 

life....




Evelyn D. is one woman who can do it!  



Please click this link to help her dreams come true:



With more than 1.7 million Independent Beauty Consultants in 30 
markets worldwide, Mary Kay carries the legacy of Mary Kay Ash: 

INSPIRING, ENRICHING and EMPOWERING WOMEN TO DO
 GREAT THINGS. 



Monday, 13 May 2013




A message from Evelyn Du :


How do I vote?

Beginning May 12, 2013, through May 27, 2013, feel free to vote for me...


Votes are limited to five (5) per day, per person. No votes will be accepted by email. Instead, please go to the Makeover Gallery https://m.makeovercontestmarykay.com/en-ph/participant/local/8851422a9b68b8c67b2113516232a16eda31cd33/ on the contest site at makeovercontestmarykay.com  and follow these steps below:

1. Click "vote" on my entry to vote, which should bring up the "Vote for..." Captcha dialogue box.

2. Type in your email address.

3. Type the characters you see into the box below.

4. Click "submit vote." The dialogue box will disappear, and your vote will be counted.

5. Please check the small box below, it says by voting, I agree to comply with the official rules.

Lastly, you can continuously vote up to 5 times in a day...


Please do invite your family and friends to freely vote for me too...

"Thank you and I love you all!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! This is very inspiring to all women. Well done and congratulations!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the words of encouragement. Let us continue to support women in their desire to achieve great things.

Unknown said...

Nice, Asian Charm.

Unknown said...

Asian Charm, thank you for spreading the good news about Mary Kay Makeover...my votes have increase to the max base on the number of Facebook friends who requested to add me as friends this weel...It's really a miracle...I never thought joining Mary Kay Makeover can increase my number of friends in all parts of the world...I really want to take this opportunity to thank my sister Imee Callao for promoting my Makeover Candidacy...she is my Angel send to me by God...I love you sis. Imee...more power to Asian Charm...more happiness to your career and lovelife...and also more blessing to you, your family, relatives and friends...Lots of love...Evelyn Du

Unknown said...

Thank you Asian Charm for spreading the good news about Mary Kay Makeover...
Miracles do happen everyday...My votes have increase this week...I received a lot of  request from my Facebook account requesting to add me as friend from different parts of the world...Many of them like to help promote and promise to vote for me everyday til the voting ends on May 27...Imagine, only Top 10 will win on the semi-finals and Top 3 on the finals out of almost 500 beautiful women who joined and wanted to share their Beauty Makeover to all parts of the world.
I like to take this opportunity to thank my sister Imee Callao for loving me so much by giving me a surprise Mother's Day gift. She wrote the Mary Kay you can do it feature overnight for me and published it for everyone to see. Sister Imee, I love you...you are an Angel sent to me by God...thank you for your friendship...I really appreciate it so much...

Unknown said...

Thank you Asian Charm for spreading the good news about Mary Kay Makeover...
Miracles do happen everyday...My votes have increase this week...I received a lot of  request from my Facebook account requesting to add me as friend from different parts of the world...Many of them like to help promote and promise to vote for me everyday til the voting ends on May 27...Imagine, only Top 10 will win on the semi-finals and Top 3 on the finals out of almost 500 beautiful women who joined and wanted to share their Beauty Makeover to all parts of the world.
I like to take this opportunity to thank my sister Imee Callao for loving me so much by giving me a surprise Mother's Day gift. She wrote the Mary Kay you can do it feature overnight for me and published it for everyone to see. Sister Imee, I love you...you are an Angel sent to me by God...thank you for your friendship...I really appreciate it so much...